We're military and move a lot. Pretty sure at some point I am going to lose all my recipes. So, I'm trying to put my favorites on the web to lessen the impact that would have. If you are afraid of losing yours too, you are welcome to send me your favorites or try these and comment.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Chicken, Green Beans and Potatoes


I found this recipe on Pinterest and have liked it.  Super simple and only took me about 15 minutes to do.  That is a major bonus.

The Pinterest Link is here.
http://myhomelookbook.com/2013/02/03/green-beans-chicken-breast-potatoes-butter-italian-seasoning-bake-350-degrees-for-an-hour-easy-peasy/

You put the food in a dish then cut butter over it and shake one Italian Dressing packet over the top.  You are suppose to bake it for 1 hour at 350 degrees.  I've found that the green beans are too cooked, the chicken tough and the potatoes not quite done.  :(  But it tasted good, especially the green beans.  I've decided from now on I will put the green beans in a separate dish and cook them this way.  Green beans aren't my favorite but cooking them this way really makes them tasty.

I tried cutting the potatoes up smaller so they would cook faster and it almost worked.  Next time I think I'll just put them all in separate dishes and cook them different times.

No comments:

Post a Comment